Museum of Finnish Architecture & Helsinki Design Week
The Museum of Finnish Architecture is participating in Helsinki Design Week with a diverse program. This year, we invite you to explore a decade that is more diverse, occasionally surprising, and relevant in many ways. Below, you will find more details about the events:
- Exhibition: Concrete Dreams – and Other
- Perspectives on 1970s Architecture
- Architecture Walk: 1970s Vuosaari
- Architecture Walk: 1970s Itä-Pasila
- Debate: The Ideals and Everyday Life of 1970s Architecture Today
Pre-registration is required for the events.